Thursday, June 9, 2011

June Book: Possession

Our June book will be Possession by Elana Johnson.  I know your mind initially goes to A.S. Byatt's classic when you first hear the title, but this is a completely different story.  It's a dystopian young adult novel that was written by our very own Megan's friend.  She went to the launch party last night and will be filling us in on more details later.
 
-Jaclyn

ps. We know you're tired and just glad summer weather is approaching. This book is a true summer read - hope you'll join us!

2 comments:

  1. Just have to say, I started Possession this morning. And it's 5:47 pm and I finished it. May have slightly ignored two kids for a portion of the day. Yikes! It was a good one! But I probably read it too fast. I know I missed stuff. But I had to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally did the same thing as Anna before I left on my trip. Can't wait to chat more about it!

    ReplyDelete